Hevea Natural Pacifier - Crown
Original HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber Crown Pacifier Plastic-Free
The original HEVEA Non-toxic pacifier is made from 100% Natural Rubber and is completely free from PVC, BPA, phthalates, plastic and artificial colors. Featuring a butterfly-shaped, allowing space for baby's nose and chin for a comfortable fit. The seamless construction eliminates holes and cracks and prevents the build-up of harmful bacteria, making it highly hygenic. The round shaped teat fits naturally in babies mouth between tongue and palate. The "Crown" ventilation holes are more than just adorable- they are there for safety and allow for easy distinction. Safe by nature, and beautiful by design.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colors
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
Fun fact: The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis!
Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991