Woolino 4 Season Basic Merino Wool Baby Sleeping Bags
Worried about which weight baby sleep bag to use and whether your baby will be too hot while sleeping?
With Woolino there is no need to worry because the exceptionally breathable Merino wool naturally regulates baby's body temperature to ensure she or he sleeps safely and comfortably through the night.
This luxurious baby sleeping bag will also save you buying lots of other brand sleep sacks because it can be used year-round.
There is no better baby wearable blanket than Woolino. If you want your child to have a safe, healthy, and more comfortable sleep, which will give you peace of mind and a good night sleep as well - get a Woolino bag.
- 100% Natural: SILKY-SOFT Australian Merino wool lining & organic cotton outer
- Can be used in all 4 seasons - suitable for room temp. 63-77 degrees F
- Unlike any other fiber, Merino REGULATES BODY TEMPERATURE keeping baby warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot
- Reduces the risk of overheating - a risk factor for SIDS
- Prevents wicking on bedsheets from wet nighttime diapers!
- Zipper-pull guards to protect child's skin and prevent child from chewing on the zipper pull
- MACHINE WASHABLE and can be tumble tried on low
- Merino wool is naturally flame retardant
- Meets all US CPSC children safety requirements
- Woolmark certified Merino. GOTS certified organic cotton. All the fabrics are OEKO-Tex 100 certified (which means they have been tested for 100 harmful substances used in typical textile production)
Medical studies have shown that babies sleeping in Merino wool settle more quickly, wake and cry less, sleep longer and gain weight faster. Significantly finer than other types of wool, Merino is the perfect fiber to have next to child's sensitive skin. It breathes, regulates temperature, manages moisture, it is hypoallergenic, easy to care for, and durable. It is naturally perfect.